Friday, March 4, 2011

Weeks 17-20 Excellent Prognosis

I am pretty sure that the results actually came to me around week 13.  However I am not 100% sure of dates.
My results show absolutely zero virus in my system...I am so thrilled and know in my heart I am cured.  My doctor won't say those words and I understand but I know it!

I am stll feeling badly and have now developed a low grade fever that seems to come most weekends. The anemia is starting to improve and I am not as short of breath as I had been.
It's right before Thanksgiving and everyone is getting busy with the holidays.  I really can't get too excited this year as thought of Christmas and shopping and decorating are too overwhelming.  I  am not going to deal with it this year.
I am really starting to feel quite lonely as everyone is so busy with their own lives and I feel as though I am just standing still .I don't get out of the house at all right now and am not driving so I have to rely on other people for rides.  It's becoming more and more difficult to ask for help...I am so used to being independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment