Friday, October 14, 2011

Some disappointing news

I had my three month viral load post treatment and found out the virus had returned. My count was 330,000.
I was so disappointed...I knew something was up but I was really hoping that my thyroid medication just needed to be adjusted.
I was feeling very fatigued.
I hung up the phone that morning extremely disappointed but by the end of that day I had an appointment set with a new doctor at the hepatitis center in Hackensack.

I know the new treatment is available and I was just hoping I would be a candidate. I didn't want to go on treatment again (who would) but I had about 5 or 6 weeks of feeling terrific post treatment and I really want that back.
I will do whatever it takes to be healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Christine,
    I am very sorry to hear about your setback. I know that if you successfully completed the first treatment, your a very strong person, and you will successfully complete it again. Your in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you the best.
    Drita

    ReplyDelete