Monday, October 17, 2011

September 12th

I had my first visit with my new doctor at the hepatitis center. I am so excited that she feels I am a good candidate for the new protocol. What a difference it makes going to a doctor who specializes. I feel I am in such better hands now and that my symptoms will be managed.
One of most frustrating experiences with the last doctor I used for treatment was that neither he or his staff had any knowledge or empathy of the myriad of symptoms that come along with this treatment.
If i could make one suggestion to anyone contemplating treatment it would to be to see someone who specializes in hepatitis C. A routine gastroenterologist is not adequate.

Once all of the approvals go through for the medication I will start...the sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment