Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5th

Last week I started Pro=Crit to increase my hemoglobin. i will take my second injection today. It takes awhile for the hemoglobin to rise....I look forward to more energy. Had an embarrassing
experience at Bloomingdales yesterday. My neighbor took me so I could purchase a gift. I nearly passed out while paying and projectile vomited all over. I will have to wear a hat and big sunglasses next time I go. All kidding aside, it was quite scary. Only 3 more weeks left of the Incivek. Yeah!

This time around is so much easier emotionally....Thank God....I really appreciate that

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! What a horrible Bloomingdales experience! I'm sure your neighbor more than understood though!

    Best of luck to you on the last 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete