Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25th One month since last injection

I started physical therapy yesterday for conditioning. I had lost quite a bit of muscle tone and stamina. I actually worked out for about 2 hours and I felt amazing. I am so grateful to feel this good only one month post my last injection.

Today I am going to hit some tennis balls YEAH!!

If anyone asked me during treatment if it was worth it...I don't know if I could say yes. But I can honestly say it was......

If you are going through it, Hang in there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine. I am 4 shots into treatment..... your blog link was sent to me.
    I am so happy you are cured, finished with treatment and doing well. I will be doing the new protocolI hope...I say this because by monday my viral load must have a particular drop or I will be taken off treatment.....or I will continue treatment and add 12 more meds a day, but the new treatment will reduce me to either 24 or 36 weeks.
    I am looking forward to reading the beginning of your journey.
    Best wishes and I know you will love your health Christine.

    ReplyDelete