Friday, April 1, 2011

Relationships

I have really lost several relationships through this process. I am not quite sure what to make of it. For sure I am on edge....most of the time. I have though over the past couple of months placed virtually no expectations on the people around me.

Expectations are a killer for me. No matter what it is that we all go through I think we just want to feel validated. I don't want anyone to tell me how I SHOULD feel......I feel what I feel...it's my behavior that counts.

I wish I didn't feel certain things... and I am sure my addiction history proves that for quite some time I didn't want to feel anything at all.

I am not always right.....I know that....but I am also not always wrong. I think the slogan "Live and Let Live" is quite appropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment